Here are this week's favorite articles from around the web. Ranging from retail news, management insights and trends, and a few to make your life a little easier.
- "Prett-ay, prett-ay good" management tips from Larry David
- 10 slumpbusters that will improve your retail sales
- Productivity apps that help with everything from note-taking to focusing
- Millennials want more in-store associates and less self-checkouts
- Owning your “weirdness” can set you apart in your career
- A little merchandising porn from Retail Design Blog
- Myers-Briggs only tells half of your story - learn about the new personality analysis that fills in the gaps
- Retail Apocalypse or Reconstruction? 2017 experienced record-level store closings AND openings
- A list of the best travel accessories, gear, and gadgets for your next market trip
If this article resonated with you, I welcome you to subscribe to my e-newsletter. By doing so, you'll receive alerts for new features in my blog featuring retail trends and insights, exciting business updates, and much more. Or if, after reading this article, you conclude that you found it helpful, please feel free to share it with your network. Thanks!