Last week I had the opportunity to speak with members of Cedarburg’s Chamber of Commerce and share my thoughts on “How to Build Brand Loyalty With Creative Marketing Content”. The presentation focused on developing customer engagement to increase your bottom line and featured more insights on:
- Why creating customer engagement is so important to businesses and how it drives traffic that will increase your sales
- How to create or improve customer engagement with a focus on custom marketing content and visuals
- What types of marketing visuals are most beneficial to your business and will drive engagement
- A "How To” tutorial to get you started creating your very own marketing visuals with the online program Canva
A big 'Thank You' to the Chamber and all the members that attended!
BONUS: 4 SIMPLE WAYS TO INCREASE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- Obsess Over YOUR Customers & Deliver Value to Them
- Use Social Media As Tool For Engagement
- Show Personality In Your Content
- Create Custom Content That Addresses Your Customer
Interested in learning more about how Mod. Merchant’s, Sarah Ferrence may be able to help your organization, community, or business through a keynote or workshop? Contact us to learn more!
If this article resonated with you, I welcome you to subscribe to my e-newsletter HERE. By doing so, you'll receive alerts for new features in my blog featuring retail trends and insights, exciting business updates, and much more. Or if, after reading this article, you conclude that you found it helpful, please feel free to share it with your network. Thanks!